The key to faking out the parents is the clammy hands. It’s a good non-specific symptom; I’m a big believer in it. A lot of people will tell you that a good phony fever is a dead lock, but, uh… you get a nervous mother, you could wind up in a doctor’s office. That’s worse than school. You fake a stomach cramp, and when you’re bent over, moaning and wailing, you lick your palms. It’s a little childish and stupid, but then, so is high school. – Ferris Bueller
General Vezax and his Aura of Despair seem to induce just that: an aura of despair among some of the healers. They panic. They mysteriously DC. They announce, “Oh damn! Mother-in-law just showed up, gotta go. Bye!” “Oh snap, look at my latency. Friggin’ Comcast. You should replace me.” While these are all good excuses, they’re only useable once, maybe twice. To avoid the Vezax fight permanently one needs to display more than just mediocrity, one needs to display sheer incompetence.
Top Ten Tips:
1. Insist that Hymn of Hope works. Repeat this incessantly.
2. Use your Shadowfiend.
3. If you have Mark of the Faceless,
run towards the tank
run towards the person responsible for killing Saronite Clouds.
4. Stand in a Shadow Crash zone to wand. (Bonus points if you do this with Mark of the Faceless.)
5. Use Divine Hymn. Yes, it’s 63% of your base mana. But the sooner you’re out of mana, the better.
6. Suggest the healers downrank to save mana.
7. Stand in the Saronite Vapors for 8 ticks. When you die, complain you “got no healz.”
8. Use Guardian Spirit on the Ret Paladin on the pull.
9. Ask if anyone has mana pots or a MP5 flask to spare. Admonish the paladins for not buffing Wisdom.
10. Be a Holy Priest.