So apparently Patch 3.1 will hit tomorrow.
Having complained about boredom with the end-game for quite some time, let me now complain that I feel totally unprepared. I think part of this is due to Khrii’s recently achieving 80, and my desire to get her raid-ready while people are still, ya know, running Naxx. But I really did think it’d be another week or so til we’d see the patch, and so tonight I feel like I’m sorta scrambling to get things in order.
- Major and minor glyphs made for Khaeli. Check.
- An idea of where I’ll put those talent points. Check
- Flasks for Ulduar raid tomorrow. Check.
- Flasks for Kaleyen for Ulduar. Check.
- Food for Khaeli and Kaleyen. Check.
- Gold set aside for dual-spec for Khaeli. Check.
- Stockpiles of enchanting materials. Check.
- Good idea of which add-ons will need to be disabled to make the game playable. Check. (FYI: it looks like, barring an update tomorrow, MSBT and Chatter will give me grief. But the ones I need to raid — Grid, Pitbull, Bartender, Quartz — should be ok.)
- Item level 213 or higher in every slot to battle Flame Leviathan. Check.
- Herbs for inscription research. Um, gathering them now. Except now I’m tabbed out writing this blog entry. But yeah…
OK, someone is clearly paying much more attention to Goldclover-gathering than me as the Howling Fjord has been herbed clean. Back to work.